Sunday, July 05, 2009

Do I?

I woke up this morning with a question in my mind. Do I inspire people?

I always try to inspire people, but it seems like I'm always the one who ended up inspired. I say this and that to my mom and she always have a damn good answer for me, I say this and that to my friends and they always be my personal critics.

And so this blog. I tried to write something inspiring, but maybe I'm just too naive or I just can't hold my ego from being so silly. I do think my blog is a waste of time--no one reads this anyway.

The only reason I keep this blog is to write, and delete. and write again, and delete again. On and off. That's just soooo me, being experimental and always try this and that. I said I wanted to do this in the first time, and then I stopped and turn my back. After that? I do something else. again.

I love trying something new. I easily bored by something--one of my reason to study law is because I'll be able to meet new cases and solve them in many ways. I need something to keep me busy, yet it has to constantly--or spontaneously?--change.

What do I love? Words. Gems. Debates. Talking. listening. Jewels. Clothes. Smiles. Laughs. Tears. Machines. Watches. Books. I love just everything. I even love art, though I can't sing nor paint.

I easily get inspired, but not easily interested in something. I am contrary, or maybe people would call me riddiculous. And I still don't know if I inspire people or not, because people usually don't say it if they get inspired by something or someone--except asked.

I think I just have to keep doing this and that, so I would know what I love and just keep getting inspired for the time being.

I call it learning.

Cheerio!
:)

No comments: