Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tomorrow and the days after it

Tomorrow is my birthday. I don't want to celebrate it. I want to stay at home or just go somewhere alone. I want to get my old, laid back me again and just don't care about celebrating it the usual style. I wanna do something different; visit my angel, take a tour to museums and galleries, try new food... I just don't wanna celebrate it the fancy way.

But oh well, most of all I just want to enjoy myself more than usual tomorrow. And the days after. I just want to live my life to the fullest, blast it.

Especially with you. Yes. You. If only you would call me and sing me happy birthday song :/ but I know that you won't, that's just so you. So busy and far away from me. We are stranger to each other anyway but still a slight of you might make my day tomorrow.

Or meet up with J and M. Both of you are my inspirations. Sorry for what I've done, my stupidness and everything.

Cheerio
And happy birthday to me.

ps. thank you Mom for the greatest gift of all. You always know me best. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaah this was sweet *_* touching T_T