Monday, June 15, 2009

Yes, I let you go.

Just when I feel I like you
The time I think 'well, it's you'
The moment I say 'gee, look at you'

Just when we are friends and the love between us is something no one can understand
The time desires are gone and everything couldn't go wrong
The moment we know that for each other we are there to sit down side by side and talk

Just when I think we should never be apart
The time we think friendship does last forever
The moment we want to keep this for each other

Just when we have to go
The time is now to move on
The moment we grow up and leave each other has come

Just when I think I am going to cry
The time we walk a different path
The moment we separate

Just when I think and think again
Comes the time I understand
That the moment has come

The moment of our lives
The moment we survive
The moment we go on and live our fate and keep our faith and stand up no matter what

The moment of our beginning

Just when I think again
About the time that we had as friends
And the moments that we treasures more than gold and diamonds

I know that this won't be a forever goodbye
For we try
To do our best in what we do best and I can not lie

That our friendship will never die

And yes, I let you go
And it's for you to remember
For you, I will be there

----------

Dedicated to my best friends: Adzima, Kirana, Dyang.
And to the times we had together, who says nothing last forever?

Cheerio and have fun with your lives, dear :)

No comments: