Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Lines to Love

Well as we all know, Twilight Saga has been a relly big hit. The book was--or still is?--a best seller, and the movie hit box office. I was wondering; it was only a story about vampire falling in love to a human child, what's so special? I love it too, and I really really wonder how did Stephenie Meyer hooked us up by those four really thick book? Even people who doesn't like to read loves Twilight and they would at least fall in love with one of the vampires--or werewolves.

Okay, this is no book recommendation because Twilight obviously needs no recommendation to be popular.

Pages of the books flow as easy as river flows downhill, story goes as smooth as silk, and I know that I'm exagerrating but how can someone not fall in love with a person that will promise to love you forever?

Yes, the lines Edward Cullen said in the book is the main reason we all fall for him. Stephenie Meyer must be a really romantic person for she knows what and how to say something. I always think that people are jailed by words. I always say, I love words but it's an ironic situation how it makes me prisoner.

There are just not enough words to express feelings, but if you get to know how to say what you feel, I'm sure you're a really lucky person. You can speak to people whatever you want to say, and you get to write any story you want. And by being able to say what you want to, you can express yourself and let people drown in your words, just like Stephenie Meyer!

It's just a humble writing tip from me. Because Littlemiss Miracle LOVES the miracles words have :)

Happy writing and
Cheerio!

ps. I pick Twilight as an example because I've just seen the New Moon trailer today, and love it! :)

No comments: