Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ups and Downs and ASSignments

Hi people. I don't even care if you read this blog or not. There's not much people who reads this, I don't even think my bf reads this (and I thought he stalked me lol).

Just want to update this blog so suddenly because well, a friend of mine updated hers (DewantiAditya, tyatrical.blogspot.com) and I still don't know how to link people here in blogs -___- I'm such an awful blogger ahaha...

Well just some random updates.

#1 My midtest sucked but somehow I just don't care. Weird. I hate studying and I gotta admit I'm a lazy person, but I'm not a laid-back person. I used to care for my grades more than I care about my weight or look or just anything. I just don't care anymore :/

#2 I still hate my college. Period.

#3 Finding new friends is hard... I got friends but not the 'friends' I expected to have. I need someone to hang out with, not just someone who discuss about philosophical, ideological things or a person who drags me from class to class. Well at least they help me with my homework.

#4 Being lazy doesn't mean I would let anyone get annoyed by my laziness. Move your ass and go away, b*tch. You irritated me. Know what? Beauty+brainless=slut. Yes you are. Admit it. Some people asked me already if they can 'buy' you.

#5 I criticezed and complain too much nowadays but lucky I have Miss Tofu aka Tya to tease around :p

#6 I have an assignment and should be doing it but not willing to do it but I love the lecture but I hate the assignment.

#7 I didn't make it to the EDS, but is now a proud member of ALSA and trying to join AIESEC, though I'm still kinda lost here and there. I'm just not that outgoing or organization-ing kind of person. See, I just want to do something away from my books and things.

#8 I feel fine but messed up but happy but angry but sad but upset but alone but scared but lost but indifferent all at once right now.

My oh my, I should be doing my assignment instead of doing this.
Well, just a simple conclusion: I don't really like the state I'm in now.
Cheerio and keep stalking.

No comments: