Friday, February 20, 2009

To Sing

I always want to sing for someone.
I always want someone sing for me. And only for me.
I always want to write a song about me and someone else.
I always want someone to write a song about us.

Sometimes, I feel so lonely and my imagination goes wild. There a lot of things crossing in my mind. To sing is one of them.

A song can cure a lot of pain. A song can cure hearts. A song can cure people. A song can cure me.

A song does a lot. A song can show you the world. Can show you the depth of a heart. A song tells a lot. A song tells you the love, the hatred, the smile, the tears, the angst, the laugh, the yearning, the loss, the right, the wrong. A song can turn you into someone you're not.

And is it wrong for someone to yearn another one to sing for herself?
Just so she'll know someone loves her.

--just some random poem I made, and not even a poem.
Haha...
I love to sing, but I sing really badly. So, I 'write' this 'songs' as good as I can in a format I understand best, and this is one of the example.
I don't need to have great voice to make songs, do I?

Cheerio!

No comments: